Senior Storage Engineer
We have an immediate opening for a Senior Storage Engineer at T2 Technology Group. The Senior Storage Engineer will be responsible for the design, installation, configuration, management, and troubleshooting of storage systems for T2 clients, including: Storage Area Network, Network Attached Storage, Direct Attached Storage devices, and various backup systems. They will also assist with the management of vendors/VAR’s in order to ensure that industry-best-practices are followed and necessary professional services and ongoing support is provided to the customer.
- Extensive experience designing and implementing industry-leading enterprise storage systems such as: EMC, HP, IBM, Dell, NetApp, Hitachi, etc.
- 7+ years of experience working in or designing a multi-site storage environment.
- 7+ years of experience implementing and managing centralized management systems for enterprise storage systems.
- 7+ years of SAN switched fabric design and administration (Cisco and Brocade switch experience is a plus)
- 7+ years of experience designing, implementing, and administration of enterprise backup environments.
- 7+ years of experience working with NAS related protocols.
- Experience with large data migration projects.
- Experience with configuration and change management process and documentation.
- Experience managing and leading technical teams and projects (PMP or other project management certification a plus and experience working with Agile project management a plus!).
- VMWare 4.0+ experience.
- Experience with Powershell, XML, HTML, RPG, thin provisioning, deduplication and cloning/snapshots.
- Storage and VM certification are a plus.
- Pre-sales experience is a plus.