T2 Tech Group™ is and will remain the sole owner of this web site and all content that it posts on this web site. You have a limited, non-exclusive, royalty-free, non-transferable, non-sublicensable right to use the content solely for your internal business purposes and benefit. You do not have the right to, and you agree that you will not, publicly display, perform or distribute the content, or sell, lease, license, display, perform or distribute the content commercially, or otherwise exploit the content commercially. You may not plagiarize the content. T2 Tech makes no representations, warranties or promises regarding the content. Use of the content is at your own risk. T2 Tech will not be liable in any way from your use of the content. Additionally, you grant T2 Tech a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, transferable, sublicensable right to use (internally and publicly) and commercially exploit any feedback, suggestions and other content you post on the web site.
Registered User Terms – T2 Tech Blog
The goal of the T2 Tech Blog is to provide insightful information, best practice recommendations, training resources, and peer-to-peer engagement surrounding modern-day information technology, with a focus on virtual desktop infrastructure (VDI). For the benefit of all of our members, we ask that you abide by the following guidelines:
- Be respectful. Respect people’s time and attention by asking well-thought-out questions. Respect people as individuals by keeping your tone positive and your comments constructive, and respect people’s intellectual property.
- Be relevant. Make sure your contributions are relevant to the mission of the community, to the specific discussion style and topic. Solicitations are rarely relevant. If you have something you want members to join, participate in or buy, ask us first.
- Protect Confidential Information. Do not post anything that would violate any contractual agreements (copyright, trade secret or otherwise) or nondisclosure agreements to which you are a party.
- Protect Privacy. Do not share anything about yourself or your organization that you would not want shared publicly. Share your business email address if you wish, but do not post personal information of any kind or any content that you receive in communications without the author’s consent.
- Use a Grain of Salt. You will find plenty of good advice here, but remember that your situation, configuration or implementation may vary from that of the individual sharing a solution. Some advice and information you find here may be inaccurate or outdated, so use a grain of salt. Apply the same good judgment here that you would apply to information anywhere on the Internet.
- Tell Us About Inappropriate Content. If you recognize any violation of these guidelines, please notify us immediately at email@example.com.