Are you interested in stepping into the healthcare industry? Do you have a passion for helping others and providing the highest level of customer service? Want to join a great company and work from home?
If so, we want you on our team at T2 Flex! We are looking for full-time Patient Scheduling Representatives to provide call center-based scheduling, registration and patient access services for one of our healthcare clients. Our goal is to increase patient access and revenue, decrease abandonment rates, and improve patient and customer satisfaction.
Please send all resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This is a full-time, temporary W-2 contracted position. All employees will be given laptops and equipment to fulfill the role. This is a remote/work from home position. Employees must have adequate internet to support the IT systems.
- Collecting all required patient information, including scheduling, pre-registration and insurance verification
- Answering, screening, and processing requests and telephone inquiries with adherence to HIPAA and HITECH confidentiality policies and procedures
- Obtaining and accurately entering necessary demographic, clinical and billing information
- Explaining processes, forms and procedures to callers, ensuring that patients understand required documentation requirements and subsequent measures
- Collecting copays and payment information when necessary
- Processing required information according to client policies and procedures
- Providing professional, compassionate and concierge-like service to patients
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- 1-3 years of customer service experience
- Ability to maintain the highest level of confidentiality
- Excellent attention to detail and a commitment to accuracy
- Exceptional interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
- Knowledge of medical terminology is a plus
- Must be flexible and adaptive to a fast-paced call center environment
- Strong computing and software skills (PC, MS Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Strong work ethic, reliability and dependability
- Team player, self-motivated, compassionate and patient care centered
- Health, vision and dental benefits for those who qualify
- Career development advancement
- Extensive training and learning opportunities
- Knowing that you make a difference every day
- Positive work culture and a great team of people
*T2 Flex is a T2 Tech Group company
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com