T2 Tech Group and Tyme Global Technologies are looking to hire future eligible candidates to assist in fielding phone calls, responding to inquiries and data entry for a variety of clients due to the events of COVID-19.
Simply enter your information below and someone from the Tyme Global operations team will contact you for an initial phone screening. If you meet the minimum requirements, and our clients have open positions to fill, you will be notified with the next steps.
- Availability to work a set schedule between 8 am – 8 pm PST/11 am – 11 pm EST
- A computer with Windows 10
- Headphones with a microphone, earbuds or a USB headset
- Reliable, high-speed internet connection
- Technically competent – you’ll need to set up the software yourself
- Well versed in the English language
- Friendly phone etiquette
- A smart phone to use for 2-step verification purposes that you have access to during all working shifts
Thank you for your interest in this exciting and history-making opportunity!
T2 Tech Group provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.